About the Business:
- Clay Critters is an Indiana corporation. We have 18 employees in 16,000 square feet of energy-efficient, quiet, healthy manufacturing space.
- Order Minimums: $100.00 for opening orders, $50.00 for reorders. Minimum of 2 each per magnet style.
- Name-Drops are laser-engraved free of charge with no set-up fee provided you order at least 6 pieces per style, otherwise there is a 50¢ setup fee per style.
- We do not accept returns on name-dropped items.
- Wholesale accounts are net30, or credit card if supplied with the order.
- We accept VISA, Discover, American Express and MasterCard.
- We do not accept CODs.
- Damaged goods must be reported to us within 30 days of receipt for credit or replacement. A photo or returned item is required as proof.
- Our ship time generally runs 1 week. Ship dating is OK. We do not backorder.
- We can add barcode tickets for customers with POS scanners. We can use our registered UCC barcode or your barcoding.
About the Product:
- The product material is a non-toxic polymer clay, similar in composition to the popular Fimo or Sculpey brands.
- We use high-strength, multi-pole ceramic magnets attached with a shock-resistant industrial cyanoacrylate adhesive.
- Some items are hand painted or produced by a proprietary color swirling process developed by Clay Critters. Others are faux granite, metal filled, heat-transfer decals, or airbrushed with iridescent finishes.
- All of our products are produced in the good old USA, and shipped from our workshop in centrally located Indiana, literally “On the Banks of the Wabash, Far, Far Away.”
- We make the displays ourselves to keep costs down and quality up. The 6’ floor display moves the most product. Displays are not sold separately.
- Shipping assorted colors is the norm for us. We can do some adjustment like, “No Darks” or “Light & Brights.”
- Special colors are possible at no extra cost; minimum order for custom color is 48 pieces (±10%) per style.
- Designs, colors and prices are subject to change without notice.